- Fixed the issue due to which sometimes it was impossible to save the game.
- Respec should work fine now.
- Black screen after the cutscene in Varnhold’s Lot DLC was fixed.
- Issues that led to broken saves were fixed.
- If there wasn’t enough space on the console, the saved games could become corrupted. Resolution: fixed. Now a message about insufficient disk space is displayed on Xbox.
- It was possible to enter the locations that required certain companions even if you had no such companions in your party. Resolution: fixed. If you are stuck in such a location, try loading an autosaved game before entering the area.
- There were some incorrect ways of exiting the location with the Everblooming Flower in the Other World. Resolution: fixed.
- Zombies in Vordakai’s Tomb failed to use weapons. Resolution: fixed.
- It was possible to start a fight with Marquise Immolatia when entering Lostlarn Keep — Upper Reaches. Resolution: fixed.
- Dallirun Myrnas failed to summon the undead on the Flintrock Grassland. Resolution: fixed.
- Kassil Aldori was missing on the Flintrock Grassland. Resolution: fixed.
- You could no longer interact with Astradaemon at Vordakai’s Tomb after talking to him. Resolution: fixed.
- Now you cannot leave Vordakai’s Tomb until you talked to Maegar Varn.
- In the Other World area, the teleporting system was greatly improved to prevent characters from being stuck when they use teleportation spells (e.g. Dimension Door).
- If your main character fell unconscious before your companions when you first met the Technic League, that could lead to gameplay-related issues in the area. Resolution: fixed.
- Fixed the issues with the characters’ movement in the Stag Lord’s Fort.
- Fixed the error due to which you could lose control over your party after Tristian’s attack at the Abandoned Keep.
- It was impossible to enter the Valley of the Dead if Jaethal wasn’t in the party. Resolution: fixed.
- The characters could sometimes be stuck in the throne room. Resolution: fixed.
- Fixed the issue with the freezing of Octavia and Regongar’s scene in the tavern.
- In Jamandi’s mansion and some other areas, weapons sometimes were hanging in the air. Resolution: fixed.
- The main character was hanging in the air during the dialogue with Kaessi in her house. Resolution: fixed.
- When you chose a chaotic evil option in the dialogue with Rook at the Ruined Watchtower, it was impossible to get the item necessary to solve the puzzle. Resolution: fixed.
- Even if one of the tiefling sisters was dead, you could still ask to talk to her in the corresponding dialogue in the capital. That resulted in numerous further issues. Resolution: fixed.
- The romance dialogue with Tristian started each time the player’s character entered the main square in the Capital. Resolution: fixed.
- When companions joined the main character, sometimes they were not linked. Resolution: fixed.
Classes & Mechanics
- Fixed the issues with Nereids’ aura in the game saves.
- The alchemists could use Fast Bombs as a standard action. Resolution: fixed.
- The kineticist’s Shroud of Water ability worked incorrectly. Resolution: fixed.
- Frightened characters couldn’t take actions in their turn in turn-based mode. Resolution: fixed.
- Characters with the Kinetic Blade ability were unable to attack enemies in turn-based combat if they needed to come closer to their target. Resolution: fixed.
- Spells that have a line of effect and cone-shaped spells sometimes failed to hit the targets that were standing behind opened doors. Resolution: fixed.
- Fixed the duration of Gather Power and other effects in turn-based mode.
- The abilities that used a swift action each round, spent it even if they were disabled. If a swift action was spent, the prediction panel showed that a free-action ability would be used as a standard action. Resolution: fixed.
- The kinetic knights started the game with 0 gold. Resolution: fixed.
- The kineticist’s action panel was sometimes displayed incorrectly. Resolution: fixed.
- Fixed the Necklace of Double Crosses.
- Now the effect duration is displayed in rounds in turn-based combat.
- The page for the Illusion school of magic was empty. Resolution: fixed.
- Unessential messages are no longer displayed in the combat log during cutscenes at the House at the Edge of Time.
- Some converted spells were incorrectly displayed on the spell panel. Resolution: fixed.
- In some cases, hints in the Equipment and Inventory windows were displayed incorrectly. Resolution: fixed.
- Fixed the issue when Amiri’s fourth weapon slot was locked after Armag broke her sword.
- Now you can change the order of characters in your group
- The number of available quicksaves and autosaves was set to 1.
- Some combat log notifications about spell immunity have been localized.
- Fixed the issues when the AI missed the turns, especially at low FPS.