Wrath Race Poll

I was really looking forward to a Kobold race to be honest, since I cannot see myself playing these races I will not cast a vote.

Really hoping Ratfolk wins out, they make much more sense geographically than either of the other two races. Kitsune primarily come from Tian Xia faaaaaaar across on the other side of world, and Catfolk are native to southern Garund, which is also very far away. Ratfolk have settlements as nearby as Numeria, and are much more fitting for the tone of this area.

1 Like

I have seen 38 people voice fox in the kickstarter comments when we first hit the goal, 20 for rat and 21 cat

119 votes to choose the 850k goal, d–m

It’s only an unofficial poll, so it’s going to have a lot fewer votes then the real poll. The official poll isn’t until kickstarter ends.

That means they already have some of the races already made

Year of the :rat:

Remember: you could be a Skaven.

Cat >= Kitsune >>> Rat for me.

However, If Cat and Rat are both in the game, I would love to see some sort of sidequest where you have to solve a murder between a Cat and Rat Thieves Guild organizations or something to that effect… BLOOD FEUUUUUUUUUUUUD The tail that goes back many generations… Cat vs Rat! CALL NOW FOR PAY PER VIEW TICKETS TO THE EVENT ON WWEPAWS

I would like to add, I know nothing about the actual demographics of these races in the time and place this game will take place in. Sure numbers don’t mean everything, but what is a bit more important to me is how these diverse races including the core races will be expressed in the cities and towns.What are racial interactions between any of the core races and these races like? How does it shape or express society?

Back in Kingmaker the only races that would show up unless you made very specific choices, in your towns are the core races. Of course this doesn’t mean the other races did not exist in your Kingdom of the Stolen Lands, but going through the main square and some towns did have some scripted conversations or patrols that added to the overall atmosphere. The Various Vendors with actual names told small snippets of their backgrounds that proved to be pretty interesting. I wonder what they would be like with Kitsune, Catfolk, And/or Rat NPCs.

I would like to see kitsune get in. It’s the most unique race I can see from the choices available. Wrecking Mysticism is also something I would like to see for an Oracle build even if the extra tails were limited to a portrait or something.

For me its Kitsune > catfolk > ratfolk
Kitsune was the first race I ever played in any tabletop so it holds a special place for me. Catfolk are also neet… ratfolk though… kinda crap in pathfinder if I’m being honest- had a lot more fun playing one in starfinder. I just dont see any of their racial abilities being at all useful in WotR (though I would be more tempted to play one as an alchemist in the tabletop)

1 Like

Голларион для каджитов

1 Like

Ratbois FTW All the way :smiley:

Never before in games had the opportunity to play for Kitsune. I vote for them.

1 Like

Please don’t say stuff like that when you don’t mean it. And if you do, please seek professional help, there are far better reasons to live then a video game.

5 Likes

kitsune nine-tailed lich!

1 Like

I’ve closed the poll as the official race vote for the new playable race has begun. Make sure to vote here!

1 Like

Yeah, I think there’s a problem with the poll because Kitsune are winning for some reason? Please fix. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ratfolk brethren unite!

2 Likes

While the number of voters in this poll and the official poll are different, the percentages are about the same. So it’s possible this poll was a representative sample.

I still say Kobold is the way to go.