What Games Are You Waiting FOR?

Beside Pathfinder: Kingmaker of course. For my part, I pledge for the game Re:Legend. It’s on an entirely different type of game, but I like that type.

Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire mainly. When the Fig campaign ended I re-played the original game to get a save to transfer just the way I wanted to (I had played it on my old PC and lost the saves).

I’m also waiting for a bunch of games to be on sale (like Assassins Creed: Origins) to buy them on the cheap side.

I’m currently playing Mad Max. It’s a surprisingly well optimized and thought out open world game with cool and properly made driving sections and battles.

The other day I bought Papers Please for 25 Argentine Pesos (that’s about 1.25 USD) so I’m set for a few weeks.

I expected someone to name PoE :wink:

I will not post same titles here so if interested you fellows can read them over there:
https://owlcatgames.com/forums/showthread.php?1259-What-other-computer-games-you-have-backed-and-are-waiting-for

I am kind of wondering what kind of game this new Cyberpunk 2077 will be, hopefully turn based but will see:
(warning, some future police violence against android and so on are shown in this youtube link)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7_ZTI1OwCk

Total War: Warhammer III will be most likely my buy list (allso all addons for second game because I did so in first game and have bougt second game before it launched)

Welp, I search to see if I was going to make essentially a duplicate of another thread, but I did not see that one.

Not going to lie, I’m getting hyped about the upcoming Pokemon game on the Switch.

Which one is that? I’ve hear mention of “Pokemon Stars” eons ago, which was supposed to be like an upgraded version of Sun and Moon, but then they went completely silent about it and all we’ve got so far is Pokkén. Which isn’t a terrible game, but I really just fire it up when I feel like crushing the hopes and dreams of small children over the internet.

I’m looking forward to the enhanced edition of the original Neverwinter Nights, Fear Effect Sedna, Greedfall and an MMO called Ascent: Infinite Realm. For the longer term there is also Cyberpunk 2077.

Yume Nikki: Dream Diary. A 3d remake of a creepy classic. It’s coming out in several days, and I can’t wait to see what they did with it.

Pokemon Sun/Moon got their “special” versions in the form of Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon. Pokemon Stars was a fan theory/rumor by and large.

Pokemon Switch is a completely new mainline Pokemon game. Rumor has it that it will be set in a region based on Spain and/or Italy, that it will revamp the combat system (what they mean by this is largely unknown) and that they are really pushing to try and get it out by Christmas to help Nintendo reach their sales goal for the Switch this year (can’t remember if it’s 20 or 30 million units being the goal for 2018 at the moment).

@Beserkerkitten

Pokemon Sun/Moon got their “special” versions in the form of Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon. Pokemon Stars was a fan theory/rumor by and large.

Pokemon Switch is a completely new mainline Pokemon game. Rumor has it that it will be set in a region based on Spain and/or Italy, that it will revamp the combat system (what they mean by this is largely unknown) and that they are really pushing to try and get it out by Christmas to help Nintendo reach their sales goal for the Switch this year (can’t remember if it’s 20 or 30 million units being the goal for 2018 at the moment).

Huh. Sounds cool! Thanks for the info! :slight_smile:

I was not disappointed with the wait for Subnautica. Now PoE2’s the next wait.

Waiting for Dark Souls on the Switch now. :heart:

I’m waiting on Re:Legend. They said we should be getting the beta in the first quarter of 2018, hopefully it’s this month… It if is, we’ll know in four days as they post a new update every 25.(Yes, I have been counting the days XD)

Mount & Blade Bannerlord!

Not sure if that will ever release but I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Rewstyr

Only game I’m really looking forward to is Cyberpunk 2077

:rolleyes:
-PoE2: Deadfire
-Battletech
-Stygian:Reign of the Old Ones
-Sword Legacy Omen
-Frostpunk
-Werewolf:Earth Blood
-modern rpg in the setting of the Dark Sun (D&D )–>I’m waiting 24 years!

I’m looking forward to Pathfinder: Kingmaker only at this point. Oh, and long awaited MP for Stardew Valley :slight_smile:

I Pledged $150 to Ashes of Creation, I am hoping that it is everything every MMO that is not WoW has not been. Dont get me wrong, LotRO and DDO had some real value to me as well as ESO, but I just miss the feel of WoW up to WotLK, after that I cant really do WoW anymore either. I hate how simple character building became in WoW.

The dynamic work events in Ashes of Creation really have me intrigued, it should be out this year as well.