Wanting to vote?

How to we get the squire, knight or commander badges…?

Hey there ~ Just drop a message to our community manager : Mortheim

I… can’t even seem to be able to send messages…
Posting appears to be my current limit.

To get access to the poll as a backer, you will need to follow these steps:

1. Confirm your pledge on the backer portal: https://wrath.owlcatgames.com/preorder/profile. If you haven’t transferred your pledge yet, we’d like to remind you that you can do that only by following your personal link that we sent you in an email with the subject “Backer portal is now live!” from media@owlcatgames.com on April 24.

2. If you can’t find that email, please first check your spam folder and any other folders. Gmail users may find the email in their Promotions tab.

3. If you still can’t find the email, please contact us via Kickstarter private message or send us an email at team@owlcatgames.com, we will give you the link manually.

4. After confirming your pledge, enter your forum name in the special field:

So I added my name in the Backer Portal to the section that said it was for the forum.
I found I didn’t have a forum account (I thought I did have one, as I also backed Kingmaker). Made the forum account, confirmed my email. Went to vote and it said I wasn’t a backer.
I went back into the Backer Portal, verified that I had entered Dewguru into the special field, then came back here to the forum to confirm this account was the same.
I still cannot vote. with the same message about not being a backer.

It is kind of a slow process. If you are finally a Forum member, confirmation email and all, you can contact Mortheim now and he will be able to fix your problem, probably… You could also send a mail to team@owlcatgames.com or contact them via Facebook. Or you could just wait a bit, it takes some time to get authenticated, and see what happens. If the situation doesn’t change, one of the things above should fix your problem given enough time. Do not fear, you have a month of time to vote, your problem will be solved for sure :slight_smile: Just make sure to vote for Ratfolk :rofl: :rofl: :ratfolk:

2 Likes

This post is to test if it worked or not :wink:

Guess not. Also seems I’m unable to send DMs…

This post is to test if i have the badge…