Update 1.0.0.15 for Xbox / 01.07 for PS4

We apologize for the delay with providing the patch notes.
Here’s what was fixed with the recent patch and the hot fix.

Please be aware of possible spoilers in the description below!

Patch-notes 1.0.0.15 for Xbox / 01.07 for PS4 (hot-fix)

• Fixed the issue with missing walls

Patch-notes 1.0.0.14 for Xbox / 01.06 for PS4

Areas

• Fixed the issue when the camera could go under the ground in Lake Silverstep Village.
  • Fixed freezes in turn-based mode when pressing the square button on PS4

Miscellaneous

• Japanese localization has been added

So is that it now though? Can we expect any more patches? I noticed there’s still no music whenever you 1st load the game (not particularly worried about that). The hotbar is still getting wiped. Stability seems better but slowdown is still pretty prevalent (that could be un-fixable due to console restraint I don’t know). Just wondering.

1 Like

Я уже устал вам писать с Декабря. При выборе главного героя мужского пола все к нему обращаются как к женщине. Вы специально игнорите этот баг?

Nice prioritization. Game crashes every couple of hours, dozens of game breaking bugs, poor optimization… Lets fix only two things, then localize the game so more people can not enjoy it! God I hate that I fell for this trash heap of a game.

3 Likes

Вы специально игнорите этот баг?

Добрый день. Проблема должна уйти после последнего обновления. Проверьте :slight_smile:

I noticed after the patch was installed and I loaded up my ps4 game that when I would try to equip items all the labels for items were gone. Nothing had a name next to as I scrolled through inventory to equip. Information would appear in the description window off to the side but where I would move the cursor to select an item it would be blank other than the picture of the object. Did this happen to anyone else?

1 Like

The new patch on PS4 completely broke the game. During leveling sometimes I can’t select spells which prevents me from continuing. I can’t add usable items to my hotbar from the main screen, I have to go to the equipment menu and select add to hotbar. And finally, when leaving maps the screen that shows left behind items appears but the option to leave is not available so I can’t leave maps and therefore can’t progress forward in the game.

Not those exact bugs, but I have had a slew of game-breaking bugs since the latest patch.

Oof. I guess it’s a good thing that I’ve uninstalled the game. Moral of the story, don’t release the ports until they are ready. Seriously. It will avoid so many heartbreaks.

1 Like

Just please give me the option to remove the main character portrait (I play on ps4).
I read that on PC you can import whichever portrait you want. Lucky guys…

2 Likes

Still here, still wondering

1 Like

I came back to this forum after 2/3 months at least to see that nothing change. I think I will delete the game at this point, I will never play again since meanwhile plenty of games were added to my list.

For the future, I will try owlcat only if:

1. I will read in the game forum no complains
  2. The game will be free with the plus.

It is fucking impressive how bad the game is. The fact that this is just going to be ignored mostly because a lot of the player base is composed of PC players is even more impressive. Owlcat released a game almost as broken as Cyberpunk and were sucesseful with running away with our money. Fucking impressive.

3 Likes

I gotta say, Pathfinder is more broken than Cyberpunk. I was able to not only finish Cyberpunk but platinum it. Only had a few crashes here and there. I completely understand where everyone comes from on it, though, and am sure others have experienced far worse.

But I’ve never had a game perform as badly as Pathfinder. The save corruption alone was a mess. The fact it could corrupt the file while you’re saving it was just beyond anything I’ve ever experienced. Then the enormous amounts of crashes, a lot of slowdown, tons of smaller issues and pushback from the dev team on the forum has made me a lot more skeptical when buying games.

The games cool. The story seems awesome. It’s frustrating the game is broken and will remain broken on PS4. I wish this game would have been taken off of the Playstation Store or that it received more covering because I feel THIS is the example of a broken game. As much as people rip on Cyberpunk, I feel this game was fundamentally more broken upon release. CD Projekt has continued to develop and fix what they can, but Owlcat put in a bare-minimal amount of work on the port and moved onto Pathfinder 2.

5 Likes

I don’t have anything to add. I just wanted to repeat this guy because I agree, and I’m all out of steam to keep hoping the game gets fixed.

2 Likes

the state of the game in a nutshell

this should be a pinned comment

the inability to select spells while leveling bug has been present since launch. it’s only some classes and only 3rd level spells. most people don’t encounter it bc getting to that level takes about 30 hours of casual play. i made my account on this forum when i encountered it, still waiting for the fix…

1 Like

я не знала, что мы должны говорить по-русски, чтобы получить ответы на вопросы.

i didn’t know we needed to speak Russian in order to have our questions answered

Now they announced Wrath is coming to consoles??? Seriously??? FIX YOUR INITIAL CONSOLE RELEASE 1ST!!! STOP STEALING OUR MONEY!!!

3 Likes