Done more test with Lore 3 up and you will get 1 scroll +1 magical item + 1 special item each rest.
Got (scroll not listed and first object is always “the normal one”):
- Composite long bow +6 (with shock as extra) + Hodag Hide (hide armor +5 with cold resistence 15 and +2d6 extra damage on charge)
- Ghost touch quarterstaff +5 (with agile as extra) + Hat of Mental Perfection (+8 to wis, int, cha).
- Frost Great Axe +3 (with keen as extra) + Mithral Full plate +5 (with sonic resistence 10 as extra)
- Head Band of Metal Perfection (+4 to wis, int, cha) + Tempest(GreatAxe +4 with speed, Greater Shock, Lawful Outsider Bane and the ability to remove paralysis 2 times per day).
- Flaming Light Mace +3 (with Construct Bane as extra) + Gamekeeper of the First World(Composite Longbow +6 with 19-20 crti range, Plant Bane and whenever it lands an hit, the target is illuminated for 3 rounds, preventing from using Invisibility, inflicting -50 penality to Stealth and -4 AC)
- Nunchaku +5 (with lawful outsider bane as extra) + Mithral Banded Mail +6 (with Acid Resistence 15)
- Glaive +5 (with Feybane as extra) + Hodag Hide (hide armor +5 with sonic resistence 10 and +2d6 extra damage on charge)
- Holy Longsword +3 (with keen extra) + Bow of the True World(shortbow +5 , fey bane, plant bane, grants its wielder a +4 bonus on all saving throws against the abilities of fey)
If i remember well Tempest was a weapon top tier created from full upgraded Dragn in Kingmaker while Gamekeeper of the First World was an hidden bow from House of Time puzzle (both unique items).
Some other intereisting tricks:
Knowledge World rank 3:
“You know the whole word is just a game. But that is ultimately in you favor, becouse you are good at games, and at changing rules in your favor. You and members of your party can now ignore requirements of feats when leveling up.”
Reuse Magic Device (Use Magic Device rank 2):
“You have learned a way to use items so delicately that the use is completely unnoticed. Wand you use no longer lose charges for use and you can equip any magical items possible, regardless of requirements”.
Perception rank 2:
“Nothing can escape your notice. You automaticaly detect creatures who attemps to use STEALTH. You also notice more about yourself and you companions, allowing both them and you from now to take feats from a special trickster list”.
I think Perception Rank 2 is not working atm since i cannot find any extra trickster feats in the feat list.
Knowledge Arcana (rank 1) has a little bug too: under item description, it put the enanchment two times (1 without upgraded bonus and 1 with upgraded bonus) but only the higher applies so it’s only a description bug.