Treading on Corpses bugged unable to progress

I am unable to progress past Treading on Corpses. I’ve just completed the Art of Making friends and Noticula has invited me to her palace. However when I’ve entered the palace there is nobody there apart from a few Succubus and guards and I am unable to progress past this point.

34 Likes

I second this, exact same thing happened to me. Nocticula has contacted me and told to go to her place and wait. Supposedly, a cutscene needs to happen there, but it doesn’t trigger

20 Likes

Same here. Loaded a couple different times. Tried resting and going back, tried slightly different party compositions. No luck so far.

20 Likes

Yeah, it is totally bugged.

17 Likes

Same issue here. Worked fine before patch, now they are just gone - i have a save after and before talking to her, they are gone in both

19 Likes

Same Problem for me, this ist really anoying because there is No Work around. None of the two are in the palace! Please make a hotfix!

19 Likes

I got this bug as well. Got invitation and empty throne room…

19 Likes

Yup, Nocticula is no longer there even on a later save.

19 Likes

I’ve got the same problem, can’t progress due to nothing happening at the palace after receiving Nocticulas invitation

21 Likes

Same here, nothing happening in the palace. Also my party stretches like spaghetti while walking every now and then.

19 Likes

The same problem, just got to it after the patch, nothing happens in the palace, can’t progress. Lich mythic path.

19 Likes

Same here, Lich, did all quests, got the spaghetti beam out of party members too, and stuck with nobody in the throneroom / chair. GG ultimate bug so far totally unable to progress.

18 Likes

same
this is 20 characters or so

16 Likes

Same here, glad it’s not just me. Thought I was going crazy, running around looking for something I thought I might’ve missed.

18 Likes

Like evry comment here so they notice it.
Its the worst bug so far making the game totally unable to progress.
Also, ive sent multiple reports and i often get an email to review or respond to a ticket wich i get some error redirect link unable to even respond to it.
FIX THESE ISSUES.

20 Likes

What mythic paths are you all? And did any of you respec?

I m lich, and I respecced several times.

I m wondering if this is related to a borked save from respeccing.

For those unaware, this mostly effects demon and lich.

So if you all, and anyone after this, lists their mythic path, and whether they have respecced after the start of act 2 on their main character or not?

would be great if original poster could put this request in somewhere in his post.

19 Likes

Azata. Haven’t respected once, not MC, not any companions.

17 Likes

Same story
Azata path, no demon lord in a palace = (

16 Likes

I have not respecced at all. Pure character from day 1.
Im also a lich tho. so it might be something regarding that or zacharias or whatever talking / doing the nexus mine twice.
Ive read some other issues with mythic paths that also come down to the abyss zone.
Either with azata or demon. Seems also like some companion quests break these chain quests so yea, probably the most buggy zone in the entire game so far. But this is actually game breaking.

15 Likes

Yeah, Azata here too, no respec. Apparently it has basically 100% reproduction rate, a community manager reported it as a critical bug for me. I don’t think anything gets done before tomorrow though.
latest patch did quite a number on the game stability-wise and they probably have quite a bit of issues like that

15 Likes