The new adventure – pathfinder: Wrath of the righteous

We are excited to announce Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous today. With our new game, we are taking everything that made Kingmaker enjoyable and building on top of it. We laid a solid foundation and are going to push the boundaries of the CRPG genre with our next title. We especially want to thank our community for their support — we would not be making this game if it weren’t for you.

More information tomorrow!

<3 love, your dearest fan!

Yay, finally an official announcement!! Very excited :smiley:

So excited

The discord server is up!
https://discord.gg/syqGPZH

YESSSSSS!!! What an awesome Christmas present!

You assume it will be released for X-mas 2020? :wink:

The announcement itself is an awesome Christmas present for me :slight_smile:

Man, I can’t wait to play this! :stuck_out_tongue:

Best of luck, Owlcats, and I’m looking forward to more information soon! :smiley:

Hopefully this time it is translated into Spanish you have sold enough copies there are no more excuses …Thanks

Just please don’t make non-good aligned players feel left out and supply enough story and quest content for evil playthroughs.

No, no, the announcement is my present. :slight_smile:

The full announcement is on our site now! But with some details, that weren’t in yesterday’s news and posts. Some details about…mythics. You can read about it in the news: https://owlcatgames.com/news/31

Really hope this means chaotic evil runs won’t end up receiving the short side of the stick here. Always could use a unhealthy amount of demonic corruption and becoming a cultist with some nifty, pointed hat.

Kingmaker had a lot of great options for evil, but could definitely have used more that weren’t completely ham stringing yourself, especially dealing with the kingdom. I’d be far more interested in joining up with the demons or subverting the crusade for my own agenda than just going along with them and playing the generic white knight.

Weird to hear there are apparently “I’mma gonna play as the bad guy on first playthrough” players O_o; Since doesn’t seem like many games satisfy that itch well

Naturally. The chance of playing as a lich is very hard to pass by. Though I not-so-secretely hope that we’ll also see a demon themed mythic progression as well. Although a protean one would be even more appreciated. Or at least a devil one. Can’t only have an angel and a lich one, now can we?

If we can play as a demon (or the like), I would like the option where you are a demon who is completely different from your fellow demons (i.e. a “good” aligned demon) and thus struggling to make it in a world where both sides have it in for you. Something like what Drizzt is to drow in D&D.

This is starting to remind me of “Can I play as undead in anti undead campaign” type conversations xD

Even evil people don´t want to end as slave/food for demons too. I´m sure there´ll be a solid evil playthrough based on saving the world due to self-interest (and/or fat rewards).