Looking for some feedback on this build. Its a roleplay build based on wanting to play the Angel mythic path.
“Raised in monastery to fight. Showed no potential. Sent off as fodder for crusade and the game starts. Starts of with 1lvl of fighter and rest in cleric as divine power etc etc…”
I choose cleric instead of Warpriest for spellbook merge. Its not the end of the world if he does not do fantastic damage, but that he can hit a bit and stay in the front line. I play Turn Based most of the time.
Str - 19 > 22
Dex - 15 > 16
Con - 12
Int - 7
Wis - 15 > 16
Cha - 10
Background - Martial disciple
Deity - Iomedae (mostly for RP reason).
1 - Dodge
2 - Combat reflexes
3 - Two weapon fighting
Crusader 19 (War domain)
2 Bonus feat - Shield bash
3 - Crane style
5 - Outflank
6 Bonus feat - Weapon focus (Longsword)
7 - Double slize
9 - Combat casting
9 - Bonus feat - Power attack
Mythic path Angel
1 - Impossible domain - Strength
2 - Mythic two weapon fighting
3 - Domain zealot
Thats as far as I have thought. I have a lvl 9 character I am respeccing to test the build so no clue where to take this next.
- Will heavy armor mess up the Dex stats?
- Is it enough Dex or will I miss key Sword/Shield feats?
- With 1 lvl of fighter will I be able to get cleric lvl 9 spells? (and Angel lvl 10?)
- I choose Crusader for extra feats, maybe its better to stick with vanilla Cleric?
- Do I need combat casting for such build?
Thanks for reading!