Sound of "turning off the device" during the game

While the game is running, the device shutdown sound is played every 2-5 minutes (Windows 10). This happens only in this game, nowhere else. No devices are turned off, no messages appear, only sound. the sound that distracts and does not allow you to immerse yourself in the world of the game. Game version 2.1.5 d. Tried everything I could, the sound does not go away :worried:

Hello, please send us the detailed description of the issue (when it started, did you try to reinstall the game, do you have any bluetooth controllers connected) and your hardware \ software details to team@owlcatgames.com.

Sent the required data in response to your email. I don’t know how to describe it in more detail…I start the game, after about 3-5 minutes there is a sound of disconnecting the device (Tututu…). After 3-5 minutes, it repeats again and so all the time until I exit the game. I tried to disable the antivirus, all devices except the mouse and keyboard - did not help. I minimized the game and watched what would happen - the sound was repeated, but nothing happened in the system. For the first time in my life I meet such a problem, nothing like this happens in any other game, program or just in the system.