Realms Beyond Ashes of the Fallen

Anyone looking forward to it?

I did kickstart it so yes.
I have hopes that game will be good but it have promised for us modding tools so if nothing more atleast it hopefully give us huge amount of mods like NWN.
Naturally all game developers promise moon from the sky but what I have heard this far game might be actually good and it use 3.5 ruleset (so close for Pathfinder instead of let’s say D&D 4:th edition…)

I am quite sure game will be late ("Estimated delivery: Feb 2020) but I think most kickstart projects are (I guess Pathfinder: Kingmaker was this far only slight late but most are notiseable late, some even years late) but will see…

1 Like

Too delayed … I hope they finish it. Turn Based, D&D 3.5 and toolset is a dream … I hope become true :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I’m waiting for it. Interesting to play a crpg based in 3.5 :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was interested but no longer. The project is delayed for too long. Now I look forward to Solasta: Crown of the Magister more. But ofcourse, most hyped for WotR :slight_smile:

I’m enthused for it!

According to the devs, things were delayed due to combat beta scope expansion to bring the beta closer to early access in terms of features.

I am now! Thanks for sharing the info. :slight_smile:

Thanks for reminding. Just slacker backed them.