Power to you, Owlcats

Just wanted to post an encouragement messege for the devs here that are working on the second game. As a fan of the first one (with all its flaws), I’m thinking this is probably my only realistic chance of playing something that brings me back to the “magical” days of DnD inspired videogames like Neverwinter Nights. After playing Divinity Original Sin 3… I mean Baldur’s Gate 3, I was left wanting. While playing it I couldn’t help but feel I’d rather have been playing DOS 2 or Kingmaker.

Anyway, I didn’t make this to start a rant about an unrelated game. I just wanted to wish the devs all the best in fulfilling their vision for the game, much health and strenght to pull through. All the best to anyone reading this as well.

5 Likes

You can always rely on slavs to hold on to game design styles that Japanese and Western developers mostly abandoned years ago. STALKER 2 and WotR are my two most anticipated games for 2021, assuming the former isn’t just vaporware.

#Offtopic
If you are excited about Stalker 2 then you just don’t know anything about it, it will be designed for Xbox SX first and foremost so it has to be fully playable with a controller so expect casual friendly gameplay. Also, none of the original team work on it and I severely doubt that team even has the resources to make something like Stalker in 202X. It’s also not coming next year btw https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2020-07-23-heres-the-very-first-trailer-for-stalker-2

1 Like

I second that. Maybe not the only one, but certainly one of the best!