Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Vote for the playable race!

@Mortheim i cant vote and my badge has not appeared i have linked it to the backer portal i have ultimate download edition.

2 Likes

@Mortheim Saved my user ID on the pre-order page but the badge isn’t reflecting on my account making me unable to vote.

1 Like

@Mortheim Same issue others are having. I have my badge, but I am not recognized as a member of WotR_Backers and can’t vote.

2 Likes

@Mortheim Backer, have a Commander badge, forun don’t recognize me as part of WotR_Backers

1 Like

If you can’t vote - the issue should be fixed soon :slight_smile:

@Mortheim same problem here :frowning:

1 Like

@Mortheim Sorry, same issues as everyone else. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You don’t have a badge :frowning: Please, DM me.

They’re still in the process of migrating all backers to that newly created forum group. Otherwise it can’t be guaranteed that all voters actually are backers. A little patience, everyone. We still have one whole month until the poll closes. :wink:

Now… with that out of the way, I gotta go all rat mode here: Ratfolk! Ratfolk Plague Bringer Alchemist archetype! Ratfolk Tailblade racial melee weapon! Ratfolk capybara mounts! And don’t forget the Tunnel Rat racial feat. Gimme all that tiny, little rodent stuff~ :ratfolk:

7 Likes

@Mortheim Having the same issue here

1 Like

Forgot rat companions)))) we need our rat swarm

3 Likes

Cats. They are cute. Or rats - they are clever

3 Likes

how long does it take for your badge to show up?

1 Like

You don’t have badge. Please, DM me.

Forum keeps telling me I have been logged out, but I still show as logged in. Have “backer” next to my name, but don’t see how to vote.

1 Like

Keeps giving me a “you were logged out” message, and when it doesn’t it tells me I am not a member of the backers group. I have received my Commander’s badge, but it seems like the system hasn’t caught up yet.

Edit: Fixed, and able to vote. Thank you kindly.

1 Like

I can’t vote either :confused:

1 Like

@Mortheim I can’t vote also (squire badge).

1 Like

For some reason, I can’t vote either. I have the Knight badge and have paid through Kick, but no option to vote, just a message saying I am not on the WotR_Backers group.

1 Like

No luck with the voting either. Everything seems in order, I am reffered to as a backer on my forum profile page but it ain’t running, chief.

1 Like