We’ve been quiet lately, and the reason for this is that we were working on releasing the first big patch for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous!
We thank those of you who helped us to beta-test it, and you can opt-out of the beta now.
Highlights of the new patch:
- Visuals and performance of multiple areas has been improved;
- Improved the visuals of multiple NPC;
- Fixed the inaccuracies in reactivity to your choices, such as some NPCs appearing where they should not be;
- Improved the mounted combat in turn-based mode and fixed another issue with Charge;
- In your inventory it will be easier to tell the scrolls you can learn from those you can’t;
- Crusade underwent many changes, and also you can control the armies from the crusade interface now (from the throne room).
- Sometimes enemies with multiple attacks can get stuck in turn-based mode. The workaround is to disable turn-based mode temporarily if you encounter such an enemy. Update: fixed.
Read the full list of changes here. It contains both the patch notes for the beta patch and all the new additions.