Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous update 1.1.0i

Hello Crusaders!

We’ve been quiet lately, and the reason for this is that we were working on releasing the first big patch for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous!
We thank those of you who helped us to beta-test it, and you can opt-out of the beta now.

Highlights of the new patch:

• Visuals and performance of multiple areas has been improved;
  • Improved the visuals of multiple NPC;
  • Fixed the inaccuracies in reactivity to your choices, such as some NPCs appearing where they should not be;
  • Improved the mounted combat in turn-based mode and fixed another issue with Charge;
  • In your inventory it will be easier to tell the scrolls you can learn from those you can’t;
  • Crusade underwent many changes, and also you can control the armies from the crusade interface now (from the throne room).

Known issues:

• Sometimes enemies with multiple attacks can get stuck in turn-based mode. The workaround is to disable turn-based mode temporarily if you encounter such an enemy. Update: fixed.

Read the full list of changes here. It contains both the patch notes for the beta patch and all the new additions.

2 Likes

For the beta players, here’s what changed from the beta patch:

Highlights:

• Fixed Sosiel’s quest in Battle Bliss;
  • Fixed empty Greengates during Arueshalae’s quest;
  • Fixed the ability to skin the animals;
  • Fixed the vendor UI;
  • Azata can enter Drezen now!

Quests

• A book event with Targona, when transforming from an angel into a swarm, lead to a looping dialogue - fixed;
  • Dragon’s Awakening - fixed the bug which didn’t allow you to find the cheese you needed. Now it will be at the kitchen;
  • Epilogues of Anevia/Irabeth, Hand of the Inheritor, Finnean, and Suture will be displayed now after the Ascension ending, as they should;
  • If Anevia left Drezen in chapter 5, Arueshalae’s quest “What you dream of?” will fail if it wasn’t completed before;
  • If Red Mask died during the confrontation with Latverk, the dialogue after defeating him used to break, and there was no option to decide the fate of the aasimars and loot him. Fixed. If this already happened, the loot from him will be added to your inventory, and the aasimars will go to Nexus;
  • It’s possible to quit the dialogue loop when refusing Foreman’s quest now;
  • Midnight gamblers no longer hang out at the graveyard during the day;
  • Mythic Angel could receive a message from Targona in chapter 5 too late - fixed;
  • Now you can deliver the message from a person important to Storyteller only if that person asked you to do so;
  • Fixed Sosiel’s quest in Battle Bliss;
  • Fixed Mythic Demon’s quest “A Contract”.

Areas

• Daeran liked to stand on your bed after sex. Now he’ll assume a more comfortable position;
  • Explosive dretches in the Ivory Labyrinth became more dangerous;
  • Fixed holes in the walls in Enigma;
  • Fixed navigation in Enigma (it was possible to walk through some closed doors and walls);
  • Improved the passability of Threshold;
  • Improved the tutorials about the camera rotation effect on the landscape in Alushinyrra;
  • Sometimes Alderpash would attack without buffs - fixed. Also he buffed himself better now;
  • Venture-Captain Gristoff during the Fleshmarkets battle could freak out and start killing demons who were important for the plot. Fixed, but not retroactively. If you already encountered this issue, you will need to load an earlier save;
  • Sometimes, when Commander went to Greengates with Arueshalae during the quest Demon’s Heresy, the location was empty - fixed. We brought all the demons back;
  • Optimization and lightning fixes in the Ivory Labyrinth.

Crusade

• All-Round Defense now shows in feature list;
  • Challenge didn’t work correctly - fixed;
  • Cleric’s Smite Evil ability didn’t work correctly - fixed. Visual effect of Smite Evil is shown correctly now;
  • Cone of Cold has been added to Nightcrawlers;
  • Dispel didn’t work correctly - fixed;
  • Earth Mastery now works according to description;
  • Fear Aura didn’t work correctly - fixed;
  • Fixed General’s ability Crushing Charge;
  • Fixed the issue when using General’s Slow ability would interrupt the battle;
  • Frenzy Trap now works according to description;
  • Inspect window could obscure the inspected creature and the attack tooltip - fixed;
  • Opening save/load menu unpaused tactical battles - fixed;
  • Power Attack was removed from from Earth Elementals;
  • Reduced the size of Nightcrawlers in tactical combat;
  • Reduced the size of some dragons in tactical battles;
  • Smoke Bomb didn’t work correctly - fixed;
  • Teleport has been added to Nightcrawlers;
  • Visual effect of Blade of the Inheritor is shown correctly now;
  • Unit models in battles sometimes froze after death - fixed.

Classes & Mechanics

• Bone Arrow wasn’t working according to the description - fixed;
  • Outflank was not working according to the description - fixed.
  • Pushing Infusion, Force Punch and Battering Blast provoked an attack of opportunity against the caster - fixed;
  • Hunter lost orisons - fixed;
  • Soul Shield (Knight of the Wall archetype feature) didn’t work correctly - fixed;
  • Spellcasters with the ability to convert elemental damage to another element couldn’t do it for area effects (like Sirocco and Acid Pit) - fixed;
  • Taking a level as Winter Witch didn’t give you a caster level - fixed, will require a respec to get the CL;
  • For archetypes dependent on deity selection, the deity was displayed last - fixed;
  • Added some improvements to the Teleport mechanic;
  • Song of the Last Step didn’t work correctly - fixed;
  • Power Word: Stun was not working according to the description - fixed;
  • If the player had non-distributed mythic levels, they were lost when switching to the Devil’s path - fixed.

Items

• Fixed the issue with the model of the Quick Death item.

UI

• Added a race change window when selecting an archetype, restricted to a specific race;
  • Boon Companion feat was recommended for characters with full-level Animal Companions - fixed;
  • It was hard to track the movements of demon armies on the global map. Resolution: Added markers at the borders of the screen which point at them;
  • Metamagic (Completely Normal Spell) didn’t have an icon - fixed;
  • Not all portraits were available for the mercenaries - fixed;
  • Some Immersive Mode options didn’t work in the dialogues - fixed;
  • Using shortcuts for inventory, journal, etc. when managing the crusade used to break the UI - fixed;
  • When selecting the ability score bonus, you could sometimes select one, but see the wrong one selected - fixed;
  • The “Skin” button was not displaying - fixed;
  • In some cases it was impossible to trade with merchants - fixed.

Misс

• Loading a save could break some cases where you needed to interact with a corpse - fixed;
  • Nightmare had the wrong glossy material. Removed the gloss.
  • Some creatures got confused between individual attacks in an attack sequence - fixed;
  • Spoiler: Areelu no longer makes a mistake when she recalls her fate during her trial;
  • Fixed freezing when triggering inspection on multiple corpses at once;
  • Visual effect of the demon’s Teleport is shown correctly now;
  • An Azata couldn’t enter Drezen from the global map - fixed.
1 Like

The same, but in Russian.

Изменения по сравнению с бета-версией патча. Основное:

• Исправлен квест Зосиэля в Блаженстве битвы;
  • Исправлена локация Зеленые врата - в квесте с Арушалай она больше не пустует;
  • Исправили возможность снятия шкур;
  • Починили интерфейс торговли;
  • Азат теперь пускают в Дрезен!

Квесты

• Книжное событие с Таргоной, когда ангел превращался в рой, приводил к бесконечному диалогу - исправлено;
  • Пробуждение дракона - исправлен баг, из за которого прятался нужный сыр в столице. После исправления сыр лежит на кухне;
  • Эпилоги Аневии/Ирабет, Длани Наследницы, Шва, Финнеана теперь показываются при концовке Восхождение, как и должны;
  • Если Аневия покинула Дрезен в 5 главе, невыполненный квест Арушалай ““О чем ты грезишь?”” провалится;
  • В случае гибели Красной Маски во время конфронтации с Латверком, после победы над Латверком диалог обрывался, и не было возможности решить судьбу аазимарок и получить добычу с трупа Латверка. Исправлено. Тем, кто уже столкнулся с подобной проблемой, добыча будет добавлена в инвентарь, а аазимарки отправятся в Нексус;
  • Из диалога с Бригадиром теперь можно выйти, если отказаться от его квеста;
  • Полуночные картежники больше не прохлаждаются на кладбище днём; "
  • Мифический Ангел мог получить сообщение от Таргоны слишком поздно в 5-й главе - исправлено;
  • Сказителю теперь можно передать весточку от значимой для него персоны, только если эта персона её передала;
  • Исправления в квесте Зосиэля, связанном с Блаженством Битвы;
  • Исправления в квесте демона “Контракт”.

Локации

• После секса Дейран любил стоять на кровати. Теперь он примет более удобную позу;
  • Взрывающиеся дретчи в Костяном лабиринте стали опаснее;
  • Закрыты дыры в стенах Энигмы;
  • В Энигме исправлена навигация (можно было пройти сквозь двери и стены);
  • Улучшена проходимость в локации Рубеж;
  • Доработаны туториалы про влияние поворота камеры на изменение геометрии в Алушинирре;
  • В некоторых случаях Алдерпаш нападал без баффоф - исправлено. И баффов стало больше;
  • Капитан-куратор Гристофф во время бойни на Рынке плоти мог психануть и начать убивать важных для сюжета демонов. Исправлено, но не ретроактивно, и тем кто столкнулся с этой напастью придётся загрузить более раннее сохранение;
  • Иногда, когда игрок шел в Зеленые врата вместе с Арушалай по квесту “Ересь демона”, локация оказывалась пустой - исправлено. Мы пригнали всех демонов обратно;
  • Оптимизация и правки освещения в Костяном лабиринте.

Крестовый поход

• Всесторонняя защита теперь отображается в списке черт;
  • Вызов неправильно работал - исправлено;
  • Сокрушение зла у жреца работало некорректно - исправлено. Также исправлен визуальный эффект Сокрушения зла;
  • Ползущие в ночи получили Конус холода;
  • Рассеивание работало неправильно - исправлено;
  • Власть над землей теперь работает в соответствии с описанием;
  • Аура страха работала неправильно - исправлено;
  • Исправлена способность генерала Сокрушительная атака с разбега;
  • Исправлена проблема с внезапным прерыванием боя армий при использовании способности генерала Замедление;
  • Ловушка безумия теперь работает в соответствии с описанием;
  • При наведении на существо окно осмотра загораживало собой существо и подсказку атаки - исправлено;
  • Вход в меню сохранения или загрузки снимал паузу с тактических боев - исправлено;
  • У Элементалей земли убрали Сокрушительный удар;
  • Уменьшено чудовище Ползущий в ночи в режиме тактического боя;
  • Уменьшены некоторые драконы в режиме тактического боя;
  • Дымовая бомба работала неправильно - исправлено;
  • Ползущие в ночи получили телепортацию;
  • Визуальный эффект от Клинка Наследницы теперь отображается корректно;
  • Модели отрядов в боях армий иногда зависали после смерти - исправлено.

Классы и механика

• Костяная стрела не работала в соответствии с описанием - исправлено;
  • Способность ““Обойти с фланга”” не работала согласно описанию - исправлено."
  • Отталкивающее вливание, Силовой удар и Ударный заряд провоцировали внеочередную атаку против сотворяющего заклинание персонажа - исправлено;
  • Охотник потерял мольбы - исправлено;
  • Щит души у Рыцаря Стены работал неправильно - исправлено;
  • Заклинатели с умением превращать урон одним элементов в урон другим не могли делать этого для площадных заклинаний (например, Сирокко или Яма с кислотой) - исправлено;
  • Получение уровня Зимней ведьмы не давало уровень заклинателя - исправлено, но понадобится переобучение, чтобы он появился;
  • У архетипов, зависимых от выбора божества, божество отображалось последним - исправлено;
  • Улучшена механика телепорта;
  • Заклинание “Песнь последнего шага” работало некорректно - исправлено;
  • Заклинание “Слово силы: шок” не работало в соответствии с описанием - исправлено;
  • Если у игрока были нераспределенные мифические уровни, при переходе на путь Дьявола они терялись - исправлено.

Предметы

• Исправлена проблема с моделью предмета Скорая погибель.

Интерфейс

• Добавлено диалоговое окно на смену расы при выборе архетипа, зависимого от расы;
  • Черта Лучший друг рекомендовалась персонажам, у которых верный зверь имел полную прогрессию уровней - исправлено; "
  • Сложно следить за вражескими армиями на глобальной карте. Решение: добавлены маркеры-указатели по краям экрана;
  • Метамагия (Совершенно обычное заклинание) не имела иконки - исправлено;
  • Для наёмников были доступны не все портреты - исправлено;
  • Некоторые опции иммерсивного режима не работали в диалогах - исправлено;
  • Использование горячих клавиш для доступа к журналу, инвентарю и т.д. в режиме Крестового похода ломало интерфейс - исправлено;
  • При выборе бонуса к характеристике, иногда показывались не те характеристики, которые вы выбирали - исправлено;
  • Не появляется кнопка снятия шкур - исправлено;
  • В некоторых случаях не открывался интерфейс торговцев - исправлено.

Разное

• Загрузка сохранения могла сломать некоторые случаи, когда нужно было взаимодействовать с трупом - исправлено;
  • У Кошмара был неправильный блестящий материал. Блеск убран.
  • Некоторые существа путались между индивидуальными атаками в серии атак - исправлено; "
  • Спойлер: Арилу теперь не ошибается, называя свою судьбу на суде;
  • Исправлено зависание при осмотре горы тел;
  • Визуальные эффекты демонического телепорта теперь отображаются правильно;
  • Азата не могла войти в Дрезен с глобальной карты - исправлено.

Is Greengates back yet?

Defensive Parry? Shatter Confidence?

Don’t know if it’s intentional, but high-level spells that used to take multiple rests to scribe onto scrolls can now be scribed in a single rest.

I think it is intentional, resting consecutively only to scribe a scroll is way too unreasonable, you can require 2 checks to do that since the work becomes tougher, but not 2 rests.

Greengates was fixed. If you mean the empty area bug.

1 Like

Also, a small hot fix. The current version has been updated to 1.1.0j, and the issue with some fights freezing in turn-based has been fixed.

1 Like

I can’t load my main save.

I have no trouble loading other saves I made on the previous patches, or start a new game. Only the save with my main character, advanced in the story.

I have tried after uninstalling all mods (tabletop tweaks & bag of tricks) and verifying files integrity.

I can send a dump and/or save if need be.

PS: I’m sad. :cry:

Solved: updating the mod “tabletop tweaks” did the trick. I had no idea it would “corrupt” the save files. Sorry about that.

I can’t download the following patches on Steam. The latest installed version is 1.1.0d and that’s it, there is nothing further…

Still missing for me.

Do I need to turn the beta off or something?

How do I do that?

Ok - found it, now downloading. May want to post instructions.

A stupid question, what’s “i” in 1.1.0i

Thanks for the answer. Can you look into the weapons Nature’s Agony and Demon’s Terror?

Their effects haven’t been working.

I’ll test tonight if Defensive Parry has come back yet. It disappeared halfway through my initial Aldori Swordlord playthrough. Several other other abilities (along with the Shaken malus in the combat Log (although icon was still there) joined it after I selected Mythic Trick Persuasion 1.

Version number.
First 1 means it’s a release version, second 1 means it’s the first bug update, the next number means smaller updates, and the letters in the end change when we merge some changes into the version internally, and usually changes a lot.

I’ll look for the bugs about them in our system, sure.

2 Likes

Thx, I have three playthrough on hold because of missing class/item abilities that I’d designed around. No worries getting the others started but would be a big help if we could get these abilities implemented and have a channel where we can report them.

1 Like

Could you please check item bonuses that fail to add esp DC bonus, to name but a few, magician’s ring, quarterstaff of coercion, purple stone knife…

Wrote them down, will take a look, thanks!

1 Like

Thank you so much for the efforts, if I may, seems a lot of item bonuses are bugged, half of pair is another good example, either it is a lag to UI display or the bonus is not applied at all. In most cases, it’s the latter.

We know about Half of the Pair, hopefully will be fixed soon, because iirc its turn has finally come :slight_smile:

1 Like