Patch 1.3 Live! "Throne Room -> Global Map" Feature Finally Here?!!

Great news, everyone!

The latest patch, 1.3, just went live! It brings a whole bunch of neat stuff: new icons and visual effects, interface improvements, bug, typo and localization fixes… but that’s just peanuts. The Real Deal is this: you can now leave the Throne Room and go straight to the Global Map! No running across the whole city requireed!

You may think I’m nuts, but it’s true, go check it out yourself. We’ve wanted to do this for the longest time, but it was actually a very difficult task since numerous main quest objectives and encounters trigger exactly as you leave the throne room. This means that doing it wrong could potentially compromise someone’s playthrough, which is why we took every precaution while working on this. Other than that, my fav new feature is the new priest that sells and reads scrolls in every regional settlement from now on. Oh, and the “vendors remember your quick sell settings”, of course.

You can check out the full patch notes here.

P.S. Hey! Pssst! There’s also a super-secret, extremely exclusive feature I haven’t written about in the patch notes! Let’s see if you can find it in time…

If someone finds this Easter egg, let us know where to look. :stuck_out_tongue:

Here you go https://clips.twitch.tv/TacitShakingHorseKAPOW

??? I don’t really get it…

You are not alone in that

I saw the video and also didn´t got it…

It looks like they changed or added a prompt on reloading a game. For those of us who reload after a bad/failed roll.

Nice surprise. Can´t wait for my next failed open lock test. :slight_smile:

Who does that!

When are we getting ability to buy BP from kingdom interface?

[QUOTE]It looks like they changed or added a prompt on reloading a game. For those of us who reload after a bad/failed roll.

Who does that![/QUOTE]

Oh, I don’t know… say, CohhCarnage?)
His chat is on a whole other level. Last time he was feeling guilty for save-scumming with a bunch of kingdom events, someone went: “Cohh! You’re better than this! Go and save-scum through every last one of them like a champ!”

??? I don’t really get it…

Look at the date of the post :wink: