No walls all background black

I just bought the Game and just in the fiesta battle and it look like this (See pic) does not show walls etc…! This was after the update, and I was having high hopes of the Game 16208737815456948588602228776100|690x318 it

I responded to you in the other thread as well, but I feel it’s important enough to respond to you here too to prevent someone else from being taken advantage of.

Get a refund and run away as fast as you can. They released this game last august and it’s been unplayable and broken since launch, with no offer for refunds. Owlcat have cheated their customers, and left us out to dry with a scam release. Don’t lose your money like we did for a game that never has and never will work.

-Theft Victims

1 Like

I just bought the Game and just in the fiesta battle and it look like this (See pic) does not show walls etc…! This was after the update, and I was having high hopes of the Game 16208737815456948588602228776100|690x318 it

Hello Tomcatmx.

We are looking into this issue. Please describe all steps that led to this bug in as much detail as possible and specify your console type, that would help a lot.

Also, are you able to steadily reproduce this bug by repeating those steps, or it’s a one-time case?

Hi, thanks for answering is in Xbox One, this happen when you start the Game, they say to you to go out of Hall and go to your room. Then it start loading for your first battle with the bandit in your room. When it finish loading it appear as the photo send. I restarted 5 times and the same, I reinstalled the Game and same… if you want when i get back house after work i will send you a vídeo. The versión of the Game say 1.0.0.14. That was upgraded yesterday.

Best Regards

Yes, the video would be helpful, please do.

I can confirm this issue as well I got an update on my Xbox One S a few minutes ago and I downloaded it and now i got no walls/floors.My game is 1.0.0.14 as well.

I got a video as well.

If you got this recently, get a refund while you can. Got the game when it came out and can’t play it because of bugs that make the game crash when you save. 100% crash rate. I know the game is mostly on sale now and again , so be warned.

1 Like

Thank you, it’s no longer necessary. Our technical team has been able to reproduce the issue and is working on it with high priority. We hope to resolve it as soon as possible.

I know you’re the messenger, and we appreciate your efforts. However, the team needs to understand that what’s been going on the last ten months with this game is unacceptable. After the release of WotR, the full studio should stop sweeping this under the rug and dedicate a few weeks to fixing these problems. It’s already reflecting on the entire studio poorly, and people like me who have been cheated out of their money will absolutely never make another purchase again so long as I feel I’ve been sold a lemon. Please pass along from us that Kingmaker needs to work, fully playable, from beginning to end, or we need a refund for a title OwlCat knew was broken before it was launched.

1 Like

I agree every time there is an update to fix one issue it always breaks other stuff point in turn the wall/backgrounds was fixed but now theres an issue leveling up Linze and tristian both lock up on the spell selection thus making it impossible to actually level them up.So yeah Owlcat really needs to really take the time to fix the copius issues Kingmaker still plagued with.

1 Like

On that note Im not sure whats causing it but when I tried leveling up Linze as a Bard I couldnt select any spells at all and the same crap happened when I tried leveling up Tristian.Im going to see if I can level up Octavia/Reg both will have spells.

1 Like

Hello!

Could you please describe in more detail how this happens?

I’m on Xbox One S btw.

After some testing it seems that the issue is class related not character related i can lvl up Octavia who is a wizard.But several other spell based classes are effected by the issue the ones I can confirm are Bard,Sorcerer,Magus & Inquisitor none work atm.