Midnight Fane location?

trying to do it on the cusp of the abyss, but I cant find the midnight fane location to try and remove a seal. Any help please reply…

Did you explore the Ivory Sanctum?
After this the Hand should show up automaticly

You have three Posts about the same Question.
Maybe close the othere twos for less clutter.

The hand of the inquisitor i realize is the NPC in drezen. My specific question is to where else to look in drezen for demon activity to go underground. I have searched and searched and am stuck now. please assist…

In the Ivory Sanctum you find the Plague One. He ask you three Questions and then tells you that the Midnight Fane is beneath Drezen. Next time you go to Drezen you should have a cutscene. The Hand tells you that he has found the Place. It is under the Symbol in the Main Keep.

But you shouldn’t have to search for it. The Hand tells you the moment you enter the City. (As far as I know)

under the symbol in main keep i will look ty…

Ty for the pics… I still cannot find the midnight fane location under drezen… Please be more specific as this process is starting to get problematic…I know the hand I see ur pics I’m aware the midnight fane is underneath drezen, but how the hell do I find it moving forward…

You talk to that angel you can see in pic posted. Tell him you are ready. He will say that he will summon Galfrey then wait cca 10 days. After that I think you tell Galfrey or you have to talk to angel again, and tell them you are ready again and boom you are in Fane.

1 Like