Knights of the Chalice 2 Kickstarter Thread

Greetings, all!

KotC2 has a Kickstarter! As of this writing (Feb 12, 2019) it isn’t yet live, but it’ll be soon enough!

The game’s author kindly explained what [i]Knights of the Chalice 2[/i] is(n’t).

The Knights of the Chalice series is a turn-based adaptation of the Open Gaming License (OGL) rules for D&D 3.5. The first KotC stuck fairly close the the rules as written, but KotC2 seems more interested in adapting and expanding them for the sake of a better game.

I’ve already offered the author extensive feedback regarding many aspects of the game, some of which is slated to be in the final release.

As an aside, [i]Knights of the Chalice[/i] is soon scheduled to arrive on Steam, GOG, and possibly other PC gaming platforms!

Enjoy!

Awesome!!!

Looks interesting. But because it is TB I won’t back it and instead will wait to see how it pans out after release. As a general rule I hate TB, but am open to individual games that have TB be acceptable enough to me to give them a shot.

is it normal that their kickstarter page is broken?

I don’t think the KS project is live yet?

yea I just noticed that they put up a note that it was only to get comment so far. Anyways it’s not my style of gameplay so it doesn’t matter anymore :stuck_out_tongue: