Kitsunes for pathfinder WotR

You mean that if I’m black, then I can’t live in America to enjoy the American culture because I am more suitable for life in Africa?! It is not surprising that because of people like you, those who vote for the Ratfolks are called Nazis.

Except in Pathfinder Pen and Paper THEY ARE the stereotype. They’re home land is the ‘Easter’ (Actually northern on the world map) area. They’re lore is almost completely drawn from the expanded anime culture and a little form the original mythology. If they were called Foxfolk or Fox People I could say you have a point but they are literally built with that eastern fantasy motif.

1 Like

Somehow I went too far. But this does not negate the fact that stereotypes are bad and should not be followed.

4 Likes

Voting Kitsune simply because they will be used in more builds. Ratlings don’t fill any niche that Halfling’s don’t.

+Enchantment spell DC is unique and an extra bite attack while not unique is probably more useful for a Sneak Attack build and the Tiefling version is more str based while Kitsune is Dex.

4 Likes

This is quite a good reason. The same can be said for the catfolk.

2 Likes

Lots of people saying in this thread that they will vote Kitsune just to oppose Ratfolk people. To me that sounds like a pathetic “I don’t need my own happiness as long as I can make everyone else unhappy” mentality, and I advice that you people rethink it before the actual voting. Would you really enjoy playing with a race you chose just to annoy other people? Personally I am happy as long as either Ratfolk or Kitsune are implemented, but that doesn’t mean you should fall to peer pressure to not vote Catfolks if you want to.

1 Like

Who said that everyone here votes for foxes just opposite ratfolks. For example, I vote for kitsune just because the catfolk is less popular. Both me and some of my friends outside the community like both catfalls and kitsune equally.

4 Likes

Same thing here. I would like cats, but foxes are also good and more popular.

1 Like

I don’t like rodents but I like kitsune. And where is so called opposite in my intentions?

2 Likes

I like kitsune too. When I found out about the possibility of their appearance in the game, I burst into flames to play for them. Catfolk is also not bad, but let’s be realistic, they won’t win.

2 Likes

I feel you bro. Always dreamed of playing for Kitsune in an RPG.

1 Like

I hold no interest in Catfolk myself. Being allergic to them doesn’t help either. And while Kitsune are interesting enough me, my vote will still go to Ratfolk. Can never have enough shorty races - especially the non-Halfling kind.

Well then go to the appropriate thread! This is a place for fox lovers bros. What are you even doing here?!

He just agitates for rats.Tells about their racial exceptionality. Do not pay attention.

Hey everyone, remember we all win because at the end of the day Wrath of the Righteous is still being made, and it’s going to be an incredible game. There is a lot of negativity in this thread, but people really aught to vote for what they’re most interested in seeing and be happy that there even is a chance to vote. My vote is for Ratfolk but if more people prove to like Kitsune or Catfolk, that’ll just be the way things happen and I’ll still be happy.

2 Likes

Guys. We need to create a new thread. This one looks too depressing. The Ratfolks there have quite a decent thread, thanks to the efforts of Nargemn. Maybe if we organize something more appropriate for Kitsune then we will think more positively. Who agrees? If anyone does this please do without intentionally insulting another race…

5 Likes

I’m sorry, but if you aren’t supporting Kitsunes just to oppose Ratfolk, then I wasn’t talking to you. Please read my message again, and you can see that I meant it to those that chose to support Kitsunes instead of Catfolks just to stop Ratfolks from winning. The comments and unofficial polls show only a small portion of those that supported the campaign, and so it’s silly to abandon your favorite race just because of them. Also, if the votes divide more evenly between the races, it increases the chances that the Owlcat decides to implement them all via addons or such.

Then show me who in this thread against ratfolks just because. I do not see such individuals here. And those who wanted to vote for cats but decided to vote for kitsune, as I see it, treat both races equally well.

Even if cat or rat win I will still probably try to mod it in my self. I know my way around 3D software well enough and have a tiny bit of unity experience.

1 Like

I would in order to be able to play a Kurama like thief.