House of sweet Horror location?

Can someone point me to the house of sweet horror?

Upper City, tho I can’t remember which of the unnamed doors it was exactly.

Thanks, I will give the upper city another run. I seem to be running into transition triggers not showing up.
Assassins guild and also the portal to Echo of Deskari. Only have one key though, but there is dialog for that option.

The Upper City is rather frustrating to search. Especially since Woljiff, Wenduag and Arue all have companion quests there. Doesn’t help that nearly all the doors have no names in this district.

Yeah I hear ya, I think there is far too many companion quests in this chapter. But…I have been to every door and in all the locations and none are what I am looking for. Some doors have even disappeared after I did the quest for them.
I think I might try to label a screenshot for the maps in the abyss to make a subsequent playthrough easier. I did run into one location that had nothing in it, just fancy furnishings a few traps and loot boxes.

Have anyone found the house? I’ve been searching for hours and can’t find it.

No, but join me on a downward spiral in decadence, debauchery, and destitution as you seek answers to questions that none can answer.
For I am the bottom! Throw yourself at me and you shall be rewarded with flat truth!
:poop:

I… i mean…
what?

Erm…no, no I can not answer your question. I want to but have not answered it for my self. So see above and be flattened in my presence!

Well, i understand that, but this forum is full of people that may have managed to find it, so…

And concerning your presence, i’m a paladin, so i can probably withstand it… you foul creature, yadda yadda.