Handful of errors on GOG

After filling out the backer portal for WotR and redeeming my Kingmaker code on GOG it says I am missing the base game. When I try to install it through GOG Galaxy it gives me an error saying that GOG Galaxy cannot offer online functionalities because it isn’t connected to GOG.com. The game also disappeared from my owned games list. Anyone else experiencing these issues?

It seems like GOG isn’t recognizing the actual game.

2 Likes

Hi there,

same with me, though I didn’t try the installation.

Cheers,
Reklov

1 Like

I have the same issue. I just finished sending a request to support regarding it but it’ll probably be at least a few hours before they actually get back to me. I was able to redeem the code just fine, or so I thought, but both GOG Galaxy and the GOG website claim that I only redeemed the DLC and not the base game itself. I can’t install anything until I purchase the game through the store. I’m thinking that I might have to actually go through with the “purchase” of the game through the store and then it’ll apply the code instead of charging me, but I don’t wanna get charged $15 if I end up being wrong.

1 Like

@Chucklesauce. that’s exactly what happened with me. Redeemed successfully but both GOG.com and GOG Galaxy are showing only the DLC that comes with the Kickstarter tier I pledged. I already sent a support request and received an automated response stating that they are dealing with a large volume of support requests. That email also offered some solutions unrelated to our issue, so I hit reply and resent.

1 Like

"
In some cases, only an extras code appears in your personal account, and the game codes will be added later. If it won’t happen, please send us a direct message, or email to team@owlcatgames.com
"
So if you do not get game code soonish (like on next 24 hour after you made your order) try to contact them directly.

2 Likes

Well, that’s good to hear. Or bad, depending on your perspective.

I just found a second add key button in the backer portal which gave me a key to redeem the base game.

Installing the game now, see you in a few hundred hours :wink:

2 Likes

Just checked mine and there was a get key option, which gave me the second key. It’s downloading now.