Grammar errors in dialogs

“It’s more risk to stay in the barony then go into the wilds” - makes no sense and is grammatically incorrect, did you mean “than to go”?

Use “than” for comparisons. To quote M-W dictionary:

Than and then are different words. Than is used in comparisons as a conjunction, as in “she is younger than I am,” and as a preposition, “he is taller than me.” Then indicates time. It is used as an adverb , “I lived in Idaho then,” noun, “we’ll have to wait until then,” and adjective, “the then governor.”

1 Like

Each round, creatures grappled by a golem suffer double it’s slam damage plus double Strength modifier.\nA golem receives a +4 bonus on grapple maneuver checks

sssensssed it’sss magic

Note also, since I saw that - rarely, in a couple of dialogs, don’t use “it’s” instead of “its”. To make sure, try to replace by “it is” or “it has” and if your sentence makes sense, it’s correct. If not, but you can more or less replace by “his” or “her” instead, then you meant “its” (as in, belonging to an object). It’s very easy.

Also found:

No, it’s hasn’t

Overall though, very few mistakes, quite a feat!

1 Like

Awesome grammar spotting. If you aren’t already doing so; you can report these in-game as you see them. Hitting F11 will bring up a bug report button on the right hand side (F11 again to remove it). That will send the devs a screenshot and save file so that they can easily pin-point the dialogue.

Oh, great, thanks!

Not that there are many of them, despite the quantity of dialogs :slight_smile: