Game crashes every time I claim the Outskirts (Can't advance the game!)

Platform:
MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2014)
Processor 1,7 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Intel HD Graphics 5000 1536 MB
MacOS Mojave 10.14.6
Game is the Steam version

Do you have any mods?
Installed:
Bag of Tricks
Kingdom Resolution
Create Magical Items
Respecification
Visual Adjustments

Only used Bag of Tricks so far, though.

Please explain the issue is in as much detail as possible:
Whenever I claim the Outskirts (right after becoming a Baron), the game crashes out to the desktop. Can’t advance the game! :sob:
Tried to check the game file integrity but it didn’t work.
I am trying to find any log files to attach, but can’t (please explain how to do it if it’s necessary)

Hello pedroekh,

Bag of Tricks (as many other mods) is known to be causing issues after the last patch. You need to either wait for the author to update the mod, or to revert to version 2.1.5d via the beta interface of Steam until the mod is updated. Note that you may have to load a slightly older save (made with previous version of the game) in order for the game to function.

Hi!
I will try that. But I probably will need to start a new game, since I bought the game last week.

However, this issue exists at least since 2018, as you can see in this link from steam forums: Game crashes when I try to claim the Outlands :: Pathfinder: Kingmaker Bug Reports

It might not be related to the mod at all.

Had to start a new game… I will update as soon as I reach the same part again

Didn’t work. Still have the same problem. Even with the new game made on the previous version
What do I do now? :sob: :weary:

Something bizarre happened. I did an update for my Mac OS (Mojave) and afterwards I ran the file integrity verification of the game once again. After the verification, I ran the game and the Unity Mod Manager was gone, and then the game didn’t crash anymore. So it worked out for me. Now I installed the Mods again and will see if the problem happens again on the next territory claim

Happy to hear you’ve got it working! Keep us updated if the issue appears again, thank you.

I crashed again when I tried to claim the next territory. And now I tried to check the integrity again, unity mod manager was uninstalled, but it didn’t work anymore… Game is still crashing

I figured out a way around it (I still think it should be fixed, though).
When the window showing the success of the claim opens (with the picture of the advisor and etc), do not close this window, or the game will trigger the animation showing the map and the new territory being claimed (and that animation is what seems to crash the game). Instead, close the kingdom management interface and go back to the throne room. The territory will be claimed, and next time you open kingdom management again you can continue playing normally.
I hope this is it, but I ask that the developers try to solve this regardless, as we are not supposed to have issues like this in the first place.