Does EK Spell Critical work with Divine spells (legend)?

Hey guys, googled all over, but I couldn’t find the answer to this. Does Spell critical work on divine spells when you hit lvl 10 on EK?

I was planning to go monster tactician inquisitor and EK to summon off of every crit or use divine spells to buff mid combat. Would this mechanic work?

2 side question:

1. Does EK spell critical work with summons from a mythic spellbook like aeon?

2. if i dip 5 levels into monster tactician does it apply to summons i cast as a different class?

Divine spells should not work thematical as the the EK is a prestige class coming from arcane casting, that said it might work in the game.

No, the spell cast from spell critical has to target the enemy or inclued it in the area of effect. Thus, summons in general should not work. If it does thats definitely a bug.

This is the one I can definitely say that it does not work, your teamwork feats are only shared to you monster tactican summon.

There is no mention of it’s for ‘‘arcane’’ spells only, so it most likely work with mythic and divine spells.

Spell Critical (Su)

At 10th level, whenever an eldritch knight successfully confirms a critical hit, he can cast a spell as a swift action. The spell must include the target of the attack as one of its targets or in its area of effect. Casting this spell does not provoke an attack of opportunity. The caster must still meet all of the spell’s components and must roll for arcane spell failure if necessary.