Did not receive "A Job For A General" achievement after completing "Ripples on the Water" quest

Platform: PC

Do you have any mods?
No mods.

Please explain the issue is in as much detail as possible:
I am playing in “Varnhold’s Lot” DLC (challenging difficulty). I’ve completed “Ripples on the Water” quest, but did not receive achievement “A Job For A General”. I am already in Varnhold and received the next quest, “Of Cows and Other Matters of Political Importance”. Achievements in the base game and in “Wildcards” DLC seem to work correctly.
It’s a major issue to me, because it compleatly kills any interest in the game.
I’ve already reported this bug via in-game feature, but did not receive any feedback.
What is the source of problem and how can I solve it?

1 Like

I still did not receive any feedback, despite this forum post and two in-game tickets. I could not imagined that this game has such awful tech support.

Despite all this time, I still did not receive any feedback.

Despite all this time, I still did not receive any feedback. It’s getting absurd.

Problem still remains in the patch 2.1.7b!

It was almost 5 months. I still wait for feedback.

I still did not receive any feedback. With deep regret I am ought to remind in this theme every week, otherwise, I fear, this problem will not be solved.

If somebody decided that I tired, he is wrong. I shall remind about this bug again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, untill it will be solved.

I shall not give up. Bug is critical, absence of feedback is unacceptable, these problems must be resolved.

Problem still is not solved. I’ve never thought that this game is so awfull.

I am still waiting for the answers. And I am intending to receive them.

1 Like

I am intend to receive technical help with “Pathfinder: Kingmaker” in “Pathfinder: Kingmaker Techical Help” forum.