Bug list on PS4 at least

I got the game on steam also just to check this and on PC this works.

/Bug01/
When traveling on the map your party get exhausted traveling 1 node at a time.
Like 0 load 3-4 nodes or 2-3 if in forrest.
Heavy load 2-3 nodes, I have even had a rest and exhausted traveling just one node.

On the other hand if I click a remote node far away to auto travel 0 load I can go from Oleg’s to sycamore in one go. Even with heavy load I get almost all the way.

If in the forrest area with heavy load I can go 5-6 nodes instead of 2-3.
This has to be a bug ?
/Bug01/

/Bug02/
After sleeping in Oleg’s place and going down, I can buy as many mercenaries as I want at level 1 with no cost.
I only loose 500 once I walk out the door, but not for each one I buy. Maybe it’s a feature :wink:
/Bug02/

/Bug03/
Massive memory leak, why do I call them massive any game that constantly crashes about once an hour has very big memory leaks. It has nothing to do with saves/loads or anything like that.

I sometimes just leave games on picking up my girl from day care or go quick to buy something.

Coming back with game just idling it has crashed on my PS4Pro. So yeah, the only modern game with massive problems like this was Cyberpunk which had a massive amount of other bugs too and was eventually refunded.

They also had save file issues, corruption, file size, trying to blame file size.
But there are games with much bigger save files like a FPS knights game that has 600Mb save files :slight_smile:

The last game with these kind of problems FONV
/Bug03/

/Bug04/
Not being able to get to the open map and exploration on unfair with any class/race combination you want to play and all party members alive is a bug in my opinion.

That sort of intro/tutorial to newcomers is good, but do it like quite a few other games you can play this part on any difficulty and don’t need to do it all on unfair, but have to change before sleeping in Oleg’s place.

Or an alternative is to give one respec at oleg’s as long as your still level 1 so I can do some stupid min/max and at least have a chance to play through the prolog on unfair without hiding and cheesing the fights and go eat dinner during the 20 minutes it takes the gnomes to get enough natural 20s to kill of all the bandits.

Really sorry but this is the most stupid difficulty scaling I have ever seen in any kindof game, almost all other games where there is bad scaling like this has the GAME+ so once you ready to do a max difficulty playthrough you can go with your max level party from start and it wouldn’t be a problem also.
/Bug04/

1 Like

The console versions of the game all suck and Owlcat has done nothing to respond to players concerns in over a year. No patches, no updates, not even replies on the forums.

Don’t expect any patching to be done on consoles. Owlcat has been going out of their way to avoid dealing with the console version of the game and its fanbase even as they are announcing a console version of their newest game…which is also buggy.

1 Like