BUG: Combat music keeps playing after combat ends

Platform: Windows 10, Steam

Do you have any mods? No

Please explain the issue is in as much detail as possible: Combat music starts as normal when combat begins, but the music doesn’t stop when combat ends. It keeps going non-stop, even while I’m peacefully exploring an area without enemies. I have 16 hours in the game, and this has happened consistently no matter where I am, going back to the very beginning of the game, even where the entire area has been completely cleared of enemies.

This even continues through resting, so the combat music keeps going in the background while resting and waking up hours later.

The only thing that fixes this is saving and reloading.

The flip-side of this is that combat music often never starts at all. Often, the peaceful exploration music will just keep playing during combat. I have to assume that this is a bug, since it’s totally jarring.

Might also be worth mentioning that I usually have no music at the opening menu. When I launched the game in Steam for the very first time, I thought I’d accidentally muted my system because there was no music at all…but then I heard the clicking sound as I clicked through options, so I knew that wasn’t it.

I think this bug was introduced recently in one of the updates.

1 Like

I have the same problem. I’m really speechless.

1 Like

This is a pretty bad bug. It might seem like a minor issue, but it completely breaks immersion and makes the game almost unplayable for me. I hope they fix it soon.

fixed in latest patch!

I still have this issue on the ps4