Alpha Feedback and Bug Reports

Dear Alpha Testers,

Please, leave alpha bug reports and feedback in the separate branch of the forum: https://forum.owlcatgames.com/c/pathfinder-wotr/alpha-test/32

If you have any issues with the access - please, DM me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the quick implementation! =)

Sadly, so far a number of people seem to ignore the advisory, and we’re getting ever deeper into serious spoiler territory.

Hi, I tried to DM you, but am not able to find a way to send a DM to you. I am not able to access the private Alpha Feedback and Bug Report section. When I click the link, it states the page either does not exist or is private. I am a backer with alpha access to the game on Steam.

I am on the same boat as Rockmono. I would appreciate any help a community manager could provide.

I too am not able to access the private Alpha Feedback and Bug Report section. When I click the link, it states the page either does not exist or is private. I am a backer with alpha access to the game on Steam.

Same here. It says the page is private :frowning:

Same boat here, I think it’s likely due to not making a forum account beforehand so they could have it set up ready. I’m hoping it’ll be fixed in the future, already finished my first run of the current Alpha, a few things i’d like to see if people are having issues with as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

All aboard :rowing_man: Same problem here :pleading_face:

Same problem here! :raising_hand_man:

Already PMed Mortheim, but I’ll mention here as well that I can’t access the Alpha forum and I apparently don’t have my Commander badge yet.

Just registered for alpha test feedback (alpha tester on steam), cant get to alpha test forum :frowning:
Also - no badge

I got the badge, and am downloading the Alpha right now, but still no access to the Alpha Feedback or Bugs section.

Same here. I can play the Alpha but still have no Access to the Feedback Board

I can not access the alpha forums either.

Same here.
Badge is now here, but i’ve not access to the alpha forum.

I got the commander badge, got the alpha, but don’t have access to the alpha forum.

Same here. It says the page doesn’t exist or is private

Ditto here, I’m unable to access the alpha forum. I’ve been using the Alt + B in the game itself for bug reports so you should be getting them anyway but it would be good to check the alpha forum and see what issues others are getting or any temp fixes :slight_smile: