I am approaching my second playthrough and as long-time fan of arcane casters I am going to roll a Witch or Arcanist or Elemental Master or something else - all I knows it’s going to be arcane specialist capable of reaching level 9 spells.
I am leaving myself Lich as a final playthrough, it being so different and all.
So I need advice on optimal mythic path with ability selection for dedicated caster. I have no particual role in mind - can be blaster, glass-cannon, summoner, curse-master, buffer, what have you.
- I know Azata sounds good with ability to reroll saving throws and SR checks.
- Angel gains at certain point ability to cast quickened spells, but idk about his spell selection and other abilities sound oriented towards martial classes.
- Trickster I do not understand at all - I may need guidance especially here.
- Aeon I have played and with half of its spellbook not working as well as Bane ability working far better with martial class, it’s fairly disappointing.
- Demon - can it even work with arcane spellcaster?