I realize it’s too late for a wishlist, since the next (last?) update is already in beta. But, I made notes during long hours of gameplay and wanted to complete the process by posting them here.
- filter portraits by gender or race
- more portraits, lots and lots more portraits (fulfilled by user content for now)
- SAVE: allow exporting a character at the final screen
- LOAD: allow importing a character file at the first screen
- allow multiple Light spells at once
- MUCH more obvious graphics depicting if hunt/no-hunt is actually the selected option. I frequently have to toggle between them just to tell which is “active”.
- options to sell all Books or Ingredients (they add weight and usually serve no purpose to me)
- random loot that slightly favors weapons already in use by the party
(so, creating a character around a concept is much more feasible than currently, progressing +n weapons that simply aren’t available elsewhere)