Hi this thread will be a transfer of my suggestions from my previous thread:
With a few alterations and removals for WotR based on the Development on the game.
(1) Need more facial options for our characters in-game model, can be difficult to get the face we want on our character in game.
(2) Need more racial feats to add to the character so the our character can have more options. (This might already be added due to the ‘More Features For Each Race’ Stretch Goal.)
(3) Need more ‘Familiar’ options and if possible access to the ‘Improved Familiar’ Feat. (Like to have my Aasimar to have access to a celestial familiar)
(4) Need more ‘Animal Companion’ options and if possible access to ‘Animal Companion’ Archetypes. (Could be added due to the 'Evolving Animal Companions’ Stretch Goal.)
(5) Not sure if this option is already in place but like the option to pick a Deity for a Non-Divine class. (Just because a character doesn’t get powers from a deity doesn’t make a character a non-religious character)
(6) This can be for the Tieflings as well, if possible would like access to ‘Non-Human Aasimar’ humans seem be the standard, but considering the rules and lore of Pathfinder, nothing stopping access to different racial body types.
(7) This can be for the Tieflings & Dhampirs as well, so the Aasimar Heritages would like more character model options. (For example those of ‘Agathion-Blooded’ heritage has access to animal-like physical traits.)
(8) I’m sure you probably received many requests for more Arcane Sub-schools, Bloodlines, Classes, Class Archetypes, Domains & Sub-domains, Elemental Arcane Schools, Prestige Classes and Races. So might as well put it all in one question.
(9) Would like Deities from other Pantheons as well as races specific Deities and the Demigods Faiths like the Archdevils, Demon lords, Eldest, Elemental Lords, Empyreal Lords and the ‘The Elder Mythos’ for example.
(10) This is minor but for the ‘Bestiary’ section would like maybe a quill drawn picture or some sort a art of the creature in the description.
I think that is it… If anything else come to mind I will add to it later.